|Maxx leading firefighters to two children|
trapped in a burning Florida home.
A house burst into flames one recent night in an Orlando suburb.
Arriving firefighters quickly realized that two children, ages four and two, were trapped somewhere in the large, flaming house, but they really didn't know where.
But Maxx, the family dog knew exactly where they were.
He led firefighters through thick smoke to where the children were, says television station WFLA and the Associated Press.
Everyone from the house, including Maxx, were seriously injured in the fire, mostly from smoke inhalation, but because of Maxx, everyone survived.
At last report Maxx was doing well.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for the family, and Maxx of course. As of Saturday morning, about $41,000 had been raised, which is great, especially given the huge hospital bills and rebuilding the family will have to face.
Hey, the family deserves the help, and Maxx sure could use a reward!
Good boy, Maxx!