Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Needed Day Brightener: Watch This 97 Year Old Dance To Justin Timberlake

Chuck Franzke, 97, know just how to dance properly to a
Justin Timberlake tune. 
I want to be like this guy.

This guy is Chuck Franzke, 97 a World War II Navy Pilot, who, while maintaining social distancing, had to get some dancing out of his system.  The video, naturally, went viral.

In the video, he dances to "Can't Stop The Feeling" by Justin Timberlake.

Friends texted the video to Timberlake, who had this to say about it:

"I actually got choked up.... I said to my friends, 'When this quarantine is over that is the first person I want to find and meet.' That was just so amazing."

Timberlake said Franzke was already a certified bad ass, given his World War II service, but this takes it to a whole new level.

I have to say that Franzke's moves are pretty damn good!

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment