Sunday, May 15, 2011

Child Abuse Video Disturbing, or Not?

An Irish anti-child abuse organization has come out with a disturbing commercial against child abuse.

Yes, I know about 99.9 percent of the people out there are against child abuse, but the aim is to encourage people to report, stop and otherwise discourage abuse.

The commercial is graphic, but in a way, dignified, in the way the child talks about the world he wants to grow up into, as opposed to the horror he's living. Give it a watch and tell us what you think:

1 comment:

  1. I was that little kid once and, dreaming of freedom from my awful situation kept me sane. I support this commercial 100%. I was lucky to finally become a grown up but happy endings won't be waiting for every kid in abusive situations. MJ

    ReplyDelete