Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weirdness

I don't know about you, but aren't Easter traditions a bit, well, odd?

As far as I'm concerned, Easter Bunnies
are weird and scary
Giant rabbits hiding eggs around your property? That sounds like a bad acid trip. Is that the way we want to raise our kids?

Besides, what if the kids don't find all the eggs. Eggs get a little gross just staying there out on the lawn for days, no? Stinky, too.

Rabbits procreate like, well, rabbits, so I'd hate to have these giant rabbits get together for a little ooh la la. I don't want the world overrun by giant rabbits. It would be almost as bad as in that old money Ghostbusters, when the Stay Puft Marshmallow man threatened the world.

Can you really blame the kids in the video below, when said giant rabbit shows up outside their window? I'd think it's the end of the world. Watch for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment