Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chinese Traffic Jam So Bad It Makes Me Want To Pound My Own Steering Wheel In Frustration

How would you like to be stuck in traffic like this?  
I live in Vermont, a place not known for its terrible traffic jams.

Since I'm not used to traffic, when things do get snarled on Interstate 89 on the way to work because of a car crash or something, my blood immediately begins to boil.

You can imagine me exploding, then, if I lived in China, where they have traffic jams that boggle the imagination.

The aerial view you see below was taken near Beijing recently, when many motorists were returning to town after a holiday.  Hat tip to Sploid for alerting me to this. 

I don't know if any of the people in all these cars actually made it home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment