Thursday, December 6, 2018

Randy Rainbow's Latest: A Few Of Trump's Favorite Things

Randy Rainbow goes all "Sound of Music" on us in his
latest parody video. Spoiler: It's mean to Donald Trump. 
I guess I'm going to post every new Randy Rainbow video that comes out, and a new one popped up this week.

This one has sort of a holiday feel, as Randy goes over a few of Donald Trump's Favorite Things.  This, of course, is a parody of "A Few Of My Favorite Things" from "The Sound Of Music."

I wonder what Julie Andrews thinks of this Randy Rainbow video.

Anyway, as usual with Randy Rainbow,  I kinda think this video is NSFW. A little off-color. And plus it's not good office etiquette to trigger co-workers who might be fans of Trump.

Also as usual, this video is brilliant. Sample lyric:

"Burying Tax Returns After You File 'em/Tear Gassing migrants for seeking asylum"

I'll do no more spoilers. Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment