Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Two Delightfully Weird Music Covers

I lose track, I might have posted these videos before, awhile back, but I just LOVE these two YouTube performances.  The people in these videos are   at the pinnacle of talent.  Watch these unforgettable performances, even if you end up wanting to forget them.

Some people might argue I'm picking on the "entertainers"    unfairly, but really, they put themselves out there. And it appears they have a sense of humor about themselves. Which is the way it should be, after all.

I just love happy train wrecks. Judging by the huge number of hits the videos have gotten, a lot of people agree with me. First, "edarem" performs the Roy Orbison classic, "Pretty Woman."

 

Next, we get a delicious rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama."

No comments:

Post a Comment