Friday, January 13, 2017

Obama Awards Medal Of Freedom To Biden; Love The News Clip

Barack Obama bestowing the Medal of Freedom on
Joe Biden Thursday in Washington DC.
I've always admired the bromance between Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

Biden, of course, has served as Obama's faithful Vice President, taking on his role with gusto, candor and hard work, and I obviously admire him for that.

Which made me so happy that Obama bestowed the Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, to Biden.  Obama added the second layer,  "with distinction," to give the medal an even higher level of honor.

I also liked that Obama surprised Biden with the award.  You can tell he didn't see it coming.

If you haven't seen the clip, watch it below. It's very touching. I'm definitely going to miss Obama and Biden in the White House, but I'm sure we haven't heard the last from both men.

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment