Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This Guy Kills Wasps Dead With HIs Bare Hands

This guy's hands are messy but otherwise unscathed
even though he's just crushed a wasp nest with his bare hands.
In the summer, when I find a wasp nest that endangers me, my husband or dogs with stings, I do something very environmentally incorrect.

I buy a can of Raid and blast the little bastards.

A guy in Florida has a less, um chemically induced way of getting rid of wasp nests. He just smushes them with his bare hands.

Yeah, sounds dangerous.

As you see in the video, below, he doesn't get stung He says he's done this dozens of times without getting stung

I'm still not going to try this at home, though. The makers of Raid can count on my continued business.

For what it's worth, though, here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment