Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wildly Crazy "Lyssue Paper" Will Solve Your Last Minute Christmas Gift Crisis

This gal named Lyssue Paper will help
you with your last minute Christmas gifts. Beware!! 
I really hope the video in this post is just a parody, a joke aimed at all those do it yourself videos out there.

I'm 99.9 percent sure this is just comedy, but if not, I'm really, really scared of the woman in the video you 'll see below.

Her name is Lyssue Paper, and she's obsessed with tissue paper. She'll make anything under the sun out of this stuff.

Including, Christmas sweaters!

So just watch the video carefully, and you will wow your family and friends with gorgeous tissue paper sweaters, made by you!

I love the wild look in her eyes as she guides you through the process.

H/T to boingboing for alerting me to this.

Watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment