Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be A Rock Star When Someone Lets You Down

Recently, a relative of mine let me down big time, again. She has a habit of doing that.

No big deal, since it's her problem and everyone else around me has been terrific, so I'm doing great. (It's a long, boring story as to what happened)
Pink, seen here showing people how to recover f
from a betrayal.

In any event, I briefly found myself stewing about the actions of this relative. So, I went to Dr. Matt of All Trade's prescription to feel better and it worked like a charm.

If you find yourself in this situation, go to YouTube, and find the video to Pink's song "So What." The song is about the collapse of a romance, but it can apply to anybody who is a Jackass to you.

What you do, is sing along, loudly to the video, while watching Pink's antics and doing so repeatedly until you feel GREAT.  (Taking the riding mower for a spin down the street is optional)
The most critical lyrics are these, directed at the person who betrayed you:

"I'm alright
I'm fine
And you're a tool
So, so what
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you tonight"

So here's your Video Valium of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment