Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The BEST Whitney Houston Tribute Ever!

I know, I know, the tragic death of Whitney Houston is all over the news, and you probably didn't want me to go on and on here, but bear with me. This is good.

Of all the tributes to Houston I've seen, this one's the best. It's a 90 year old woman marking the singing sensation's passing by dancing to Houston's hit, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody."
This wonderful 90-year-old woman offered the
best Whitney Houston tribute I've seen.

The video came from a Facebook page called "My 90-Year-Old Grandma,"put together by her loving grandson, who takes care of her.

The woman likes to dance, and here's a great passage from the Facebook page, noting that the woman enjoys dancing in the car when a good song comes on the radio. Here's the dialogue:

Grandma: "I should stop dancing or everyone will think there's a crazy old lady having a seizure."
Grandson: "Don't worry. The windows are tinted. I don't think they can see in."
Grandma: "Then roll down the windows!"

You gotta love a lady like that.  Of course I love anyone who makes a lie out of the stereotype that old age means no movement, no fun, no joy. I wish everyone had a woman as vivacious as this in their lives.

Here's this wonderful woman's Whitney Houston tribute. It will make you smile even if you are mourning the singer's passing:

No comments:

Post a Comment