Saturday, February 11, 2012

Filling a House With Water, For the Hell of It

I don't know why I love this video. People filled the upper floors of a house with water until the floor collapsed and sent water gushing through the lower floors.  Just mindless destruction, for fun. I like it.
Some guys filled this upper floor room of a house with water
until the floor collapsed. Cool!

I used to do this thing as a kid, only small scale.  I wouldn't destroy entire houses, which is a good thing.

I guess I was a bit of a sicko. I'd dam up a small stream, build a little play town below the dam and then break the dam to create a flash flood. Or I'd pretend a box was a house, cut rectangular holes in it for windows, then set it on fire and then use a little squirt bottle to put the fire out, like a fire department.

I know, that's really weird. But it dissipated any anger or frustration I might have had. And to the relief of everybody, I outgrew this little predeliction, and don't do anything like that anymore.  That said, I'm in favor of letting go of anger by any means necessary, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody or destroy property that somebody wants.

But that doesn't stop me from enjoying other people try this sort of stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment