Friday, March 16, 2012

Love Train Super Cut to Perk Up Your Day

Where I'm at, it's a slow, blah, rainy March Friday. Not much going on, so on days like this you've got to create a little bit of your own fun.

With the windshield wipers keeping time on the way in to work during a morning downpour, the radio station played the O'Jay's classic old gem "Love Train."

I'd forgotten what a fantastic pop song that was. To me, great pop songs don't have to be complicated, deep, or full of bells and whistles. They're pop songs. They're supposed to be light and fluffy, at least most of the time.

"Love Train" was released in 1972, but it doesn't feel old to me. The O'Jays, by the way are still around, and have a few concert dates scheduled this year.

So, to give you a Friday fun time waster that's worth it, I found a movie super cut video featuring trains and the O'Jays giving their delicious rendition of "Love Train." Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment