Monday, July 22, 2013

Thank Goodness We Didn't Hire THIS Organist For Our Wedding

I can't believe it's been almost a year since Jeff and I got married.

I'm happy to report I'm still immensely enjoying married life.

Maybe a bit of the reason for the contentment is we got off on the right foot. The ceremony was beautiful, I must say, thanks to Jeff's planning and design work. (He also has this nice habit of making the house look beautiful too, but that's another story)

Anyway, we didn't go the traditional route in the marriage. For instance, we didn't do the cliched "Wedding March" that you always hear on church organs in every wedding.

Which is a great thing if you consider the organist at the wedding in the video below. The musicianship is hilariously painful:



No comments:

Post a Comment