Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hilarious Rhubarb Theft Video Is Like a Drug-Induced Monty Python Skit

From somewhere in Iowa, via Gawker, we present you this dispute over an alleged theft of some rhubarb from an Iowa neighborhood.

Such negative vibes! Such weird voices! Such language!  I have never heard a person use the word "bitch" so often.

And why does everybody have such a weird voice. I suspect this video is some sort of fake, done by actors. But if it isn't, there sure are some strange towns in Iowa.

I don't know what to make of this. Monty Python meets John Waters?

The best description of what goes on in the video is at dlisted, so that's a fun read, too.

I almost feel guilty laughing at the expense of the people in this neighborhood, but I can't help it. You'll laugh, too. I promise.

Note: NSFW


1 comment:

  1. If these people seem fake to you, you haven't visited small mid-west towns.

    ReplyDelete