Saturday, April 9, 2016

Terrible Road Rage Incident Video: Miraculously No Injuries

A YouTube video shows one of the most dangerous road rage incidents I have yet found online

Gawd, people calm down.
Kristian Rosa, in the car, tries to cut off the motorcyclist
filming the incident. A chase between the two
ensued, reaching speeds of over 100 mph.  

In it, Rone Gonzalez, 23 has a GoPro, or cell phone or some other video device on as he's driving his motorcycle around Homestead, Florida.

The  wild video recorded by Gonzalez is at the botom of this post. Worth a terrifying watch.

Something happened that annoyed an idiot named Kristian Rosa, 30, in a red car, to start trying to chase Gonzalez and cut him off and knock him off his bike.

Both guys really put a lot of motorists in grave danger. In a desperate attempt to get away from Rosa, Gonzalez goes top speed down a four lane road, in the wrong lane, nearly causing head on collisions with several vehicles.

He was right to try to get away, and I guess his hands were tied by Gonzalez swerving all over the road to try t run him down, but still.

Meanwhile Rosa persists for miles and miles. I don't know what got him so angry, but he really needs some help with anger management.

Gonzalez, the motorcyle driver was charged with misdemeanor reckless driving and Rosa, in the car, faces a felony aggravated assault charge and misdemeanor reckless driving.

Both guys later said they regret what they did, says local10.com, the ABC affiliate in the Miami area.  A little late now.

Gonzalez said he is an inexperienced rider and panicked when the chase started. "I will admit when I am wrong. All of this stuff wasn't on purpose but an attempt to get away.....I didn't choose to get on to oncoming traffic. He blocked my path in both lanes. I didn't want to harm myself or other people."

As for Rosa:

"I'm not proud of what I did....All I can say is that I learned a big lesson. A lot of things could have happened in that short time. It only takes a second for an accident to happen, yet we both took no consideration over our loved ones or the people around us at the time."

Remember that, kiddies, before you act on  your anger at other drivers, no matter how stupid they might be.

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment