Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Clumsy As Me: People Walking Into Things

This video I found could have starred just me: I'm famous for not paying attention to where I'm going, and clonking myself by walking to any variety of objects. It's as if I'm magnetically attracted to them.

If you're like me, you will like this video. Because these people walk into things more spectacularly than either you or me.

There's so many videos like this out there. It's as widespread as the proverbial cat videos on YouTube. Something about us humans who love to watch other people's stupid mishaps. Maybe it's cheap therapy. We feel better about ourselves when we catch others in dumb moments.

"At least we're not as bad as that," we say as we chuckle at yet another clueless dude walking into a telephone pole.

It's shadenfreude, yes, but what the hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment