Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Slim Chance" Juggler Either Entices or Scares Customers

From Buzzfeed, we found this television commercial from somewhere, advertising something called Slim Chance Surplus Sales.

I don't know if you will see anything in stock once you get there, because the guy narrating the commercial seems to trash the place with his juggling. Yes juggling.

I also don't know if I'd feel safe shopping there while our juggler tosses around sharp tools. But in any event, the advertisement hilariously tries to entice shoppers. It's worth a look, definitely.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a guy juggling on Church Street earlier this summer when I went to the Josh Gracin concert. He juggled flaming torches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a guy juggling on Church Street in Burlington when I went to the Josh Gracin concert. He was juggling flaming torches!!

    ReplyDelete