Sunday, November 23, 2014

Guy Tries To Steal Two Beers, Loses His Clothes Instead

Bet this guy won't try to steal beer again.
At least at the last store he tried.  
Bad news for a shoplifter up in Beaverton, Oregon.

Police said he tried to steal two beers from a convenience store in that lovely town, but the the store's owners would have none of it, says OregonLive.

In a Don't Try This At Home moment, the two owners tussled with the shoplifter for at least three minutes, trashing the store and removing all of the shoplifter's clothes, except for his boxer shorts.

Geez, after a day like that, I'd need a couple of beers. But then, I tend to hand over cash when I go to a store for beer rather than try to shoplift it. But that's just me.

The benefit of paying is, I always leave the store wearing the same amount of clothing I had when I entered the place.

In any event, Soloman Temanie-Berhane, 21, faces several charges, including third degree robbery, resisting arrest, assault on a police officer and theft.

The whole episode was caught on a store security camera. This is better than watching World Wrestling Entertainment: 


No comments:

Post a Comment